Prestige Wood Floor Specialists Ltd are committed to ensuring that your personal data is stored and processed correctly and in line with GDPR regulations. We will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
What sort of personal data do we collect?
For your information, the data provided by you that we will hold includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Company & Contact Information: Trading Name and Address, Contact Name, Contact Telephone Number and Email Address, Company Registration details, Billing/Delivery address, Orders and Receipts. Details of your interactions with us either by telephone, online or in person.
How do we use your personal data?
- To process any orders that are made using our website, over the phone or in our showroom.
- To respond to any queries regarding your order.
- With your consent, we will use your personal data to keep your informed by email or post of any relevant products.
- To process payments, we do this based on our legitimate business interests.
- If the law requires us to, we may be asked to disclose your information without your consent, (e.g. criminal investigation).
How long do we keep your data?
If purchasing goods from Prestige Wood Floor Specialists then the information gathered will be retained confidentially for the lifetime of the warranty.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We will sometimes share your information with trusted third parties, for example, when you place an order with us, we will collect your name and address to deliver your item and forward them to our approved courier for delivery. Or similarly forward your name and address to our fitters to carry out pre-approved work. We will only provide the information they need to perform their specific services.
If you do not wish to receive further contact from Prestige Wood Floor Specialists Ltd in relation to marketing and the services we provide, or would like to request information on any data we hold then please contact email@example.com or complete the enquiry form on our Website.
Please ensure that you check this Website from time to time to review the current policy.